● NEW LED back light displays charging / discharging / quick test / circuit more clearly in the dark
● New refresh mode can show you batteries capacity, letting you know real magnitude
● The charging current can be selected to be 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA or 1000mA ( 1500mA and 2000mA can only be applied when only slot 1 or 4 is selected ). Default discharging current is 500mA
● It provides four independent charging slots for rechargeable batteries. The charger can charge batteries of different types and sizes and with different capacities at the same time
● The charger integrates the minus delta voltage ( - ΔV ) for NiCd or NiMh battery charging termination, and for Li-ion batteries charging to 4.2V with pre-selected constant current. ( 3.7 Li-FeO4 and 4.35 type high voltage batteries charging mode can be selected through switch on board )
● The charger also includes overheat detection to protect rechargeable batteries and charger itself from overheating
● New added quick test mode to test the battery impedance
● Four Working Mode Available at User's Choice: Charge, Discharge, Test, Quick Test and Refresh
● Easy to read LCD with back light Showing Battery Voltage, Charge / Discharge Current, Charging Time, Battery Capacity etc.
● Designed for AA ( LR6 ) and AAA ( LR3 ）NiCd, NiMH or 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable batteries in size type of 10440, 14500, 16340, 17335, 17500, 18490, 17670, 18650
● Ideal for office and home use
● Operating temperature: 0 - 40 deg.C
● Max charging capacity: Up to 20000mAh
● Power adapter: DC 12V, 3.0A ( Output ), 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz ( Input )
● Note: Battery not included
1. Voltage update rate is 30s instead of 60s.
2. Charging voltage is regulated to 4.7V instead of 5.0V, thus loading on power adapter when batteries are flat is less. 5.0V charging voltage has problem in regulating the correct current level due to this over loading current on power adapter, which lead to Panasonic brand Li-ion batteries showed wrong charging capacity value ( + 25 percent ). With 4.7V charging voltage, the load on power adapter is greatly reduced and thus can make all types of batteries are charged properly.
3. 4.35V charging time can be very long because charging current is regulated in entering the CV stage at 4.12V, which is same as 4.2V type. Now 4.35V charging algorithm is changed to 4.27V.
5. Better safety feature: PCB temperature was used to in controlling fan on / off only with 2.0V, now this function is enhanced so that temperature is monitored for entering thermal shutdown mode when excessive high temperature is reached. It is especially helpful when fan is not running and which can lead to plastic melt down happening.
6. New fan cover make better protection for cooling fan.
7. Charging current range ( mA ): 200, 300, 500, 700, 1000, 1500, 2000
8. Discharge current range ( mA ):200, 300, 500, 700, 1000 ( li-ion cell battery only )
9. Max. charging capacity: 20000mAh
10. Voltage deviation: ＜ 0.03V @4.2V
11. Current deviation: ＜ 5%